The Grand National - Steeplechase Enclosure & Chester
A fabulous two day break as we enjoy the spectacle of the Grand National – acclaimed as the World’s greatest steeple chase – at the famous Aintree Race Course. With inclusive admission to the Steeplechase Enclosure to ensure that we enjoy the very best of this fabulous event. Plus an included visit to historic Chester.
The Steeplechase Enclosure offers prime viewing of the first fences of the Grand National Course as well as unreserved seating, with a relaxed dress code, offering a unique outdoor Grand National experience. Although this area does not give access to the Parade Ring side of the racecourse, the Steeplechase Enclosure has an atmosphere all on its own with its own bars, catering, betting facilities, big screen viewing and live entertainment, so you're never far from the action!
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Saturday to enjoy the spectacle of the Grand National, with included tickets to the Steeplechase Enclosure at Aintree
● Free time on Sunday to enjoy the attractions of historic Chester.