Brighton & Swan Lake - The Ballet
One of the most transcendent and dramatic ballets of all time, the Russian Ballet of Siberia are gracing the Theatre Royal with Swan Lake in Brighton for one night only. Get lost in Tchaikovsky’s magical score as it is brought to life by the full orchestra, accompanying the breath taking choreography and magnificent costumes so you can get lost in beauty of this immortal love story.
As well as this spectacular ballet performance, you will have the opportunity on this break to explore the attractions and scenery of Brighton, along with an included excursion to Eastbourne.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Royal Albion Hotel, Brighton
● Included '2 for 1' bar for three hours each evening
● Admission to the Russian Ballet's performance of Swan Lake at the Theatre Royal, Brighton
● Time to explore Brighton
● Included visits to Eastbourne and Worthing