Cliff Richard - Live in Scarborough
Celebrating an astounding 60 years in the music industry, you can catch Cliff Richard live in Scarborough for what will be a momentous concert. A British institution, a knight and a living legend you can always rely on Cliff for a memorable show. With the release of a new album too, there’s sure to be a handful of fresh material to accompany his solid roster of hits, keeping you dancing like it’s 1958.
When we’re not enjoying the music of Cliff we make the most of this our location and explore the natural beauty of Yorkshire. From the rolling hills of the moorland to the sandy beaches of Scarborough, you’ll be entranced before you even step off the coach.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the New Southlands Hotel, Scarborough
● Evening entertainment programme
● Free time to explore Scarborough
● Included excursion to enjoy the sights of the North Yorkshire Moors, lovely Whitby and Heartbeat Country
● Admission to see Cliff Richard Live at Scarborough Open Air Theatre
* There is a £60 per person deposit on this break