Torquay All-Inclusive & Cruise & Steam Spectacular
Enjoy the sights of the beautiful English Riviera and the welcome of Torquay, along with a fantastic, included itinerary combined with a terrific package and great entertainment at our hotel.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Trecarn Hotel, Torquay
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Full evening entertainment programme
• Included bar from 11am-11pm with four complimentary drinks each day with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Included excursion with a fantastic journey along the coast by steam railway from Paignton to Kingswear, before crossing by ferry to beautiful Dartmouth for a spectacular harbour cruise, with the sights of Dartmouth Castle, Ditchingham village, the Royal Naval College and Greenway House – home to the late Dame Agatha Christie
• Included excursion to beautiful Buckfastleigh Abbey – set amidst the spectacular scenery of Dartmoor - along with idyllic Widecombe in the Moor and a visit to the famous House of Marbles!