Scotland All-Inclusive & The Sound of Mull
A sensational five day break to capture the beauty of Scotland, with a full, inclusive itinerary, along with great entertainment and a fabulous inclusive package at our delightfully-located hotel.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights’ dinner, bed & breakfast at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Four course Gala Dinner on one evening with free glass of wine
● Full evening entertainment programme
● Included bar from 11am-11pm (Mon-Thurs) with four complimentary drinks each day with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Included excursion to lovely Fort William, along with a spectacular ride on the cable cars ascending magnificent Ben Nevis
● Included excursion from Oban to enjoy a memorable return journey by ferry across the Sound of Mull taking in the beautiful views of Oban Bay as well as the islands of Kerrera and Lismore, together with the impressive Duart Castle.