NH Hotel, Waalwijk
Ideally located between Tilburg and Den Bosch, only ten minutes drive from the Efteling Park, this bright and modern hotel offers spacious and stylish accommodation and a friendly welcome.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television and tea/coffee making facilities ● Restaurant ● Bar ● Garden and terrace ● Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel ● Lift.
Child prices are only applicable when sharing a room with two full paying passengers. For Example:
● Two adults and two children sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and both children will pay the child price.
● Two adults and one child sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and the child will pay the child price.
● One adult and three children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
● One adult and one child sharing one room - Both the adult and child will pay the full price
● One adult and two children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and one child will pay the child price
Any bookings made on-line where the child prices are not showing correctly, will be amended and a revised confirmation sent.
If you are in any way unsure please call to make your reservation.
European Holiday Insurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
For all holidays to mainland Europe we require all holidaymakers to take out some form of Holiday Insurance.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.