In Flanders Fields & The Somme
Discover the medieval county of Flanders, the inspiration for the poem ‘In Flanders Fields’ with entry into the In Flanders Fields Museum and visits to important points of interest.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Overnight sailings onboard P&O North Sea Ferries from Hull with dinner, breakfast and en-suite cabin
● Three nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Royal Astor Hotel, Ostend
● Included guided tour to Ypres Battlefield visiting the Essex Farm Cemetery, Yorkshire Trench, the Langemark German Cemetery, Tyne Cot Cemetery, Hill 60 and the Irish Peace tower and included entrance to the In Flanders Fields Museum
● A guided tour to Arras and Vimy Ridge
● Included guided tour to the Somme visiting Peronne, La Boiselle and Thiepval.