Austrian All-Inclusive Spectacular
A spectacular twelve day adventure to enjoy the best of beautiful Austria, from lush meadows to striking mountains, flower clad villages to historic towns. Included excursions take us to delightful Innsbruck, Feldkirch, the Silvretta Pass and Vipiteno.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Seven nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Hotel Nassereinerhof, St Anton
● Free bar on seven evenings from 6pm-10pm including selected beer, wine, soft drinks and tea/coffee
● Packed lunch on five days
● Afternoon coffee/tea and cake in St Anton
● Overnight hotel stops on a dinner, bed and continental breakfast basis in a select hotel
● Overnight sailings on board P&O North Sea Ferries on a dinner and breakfast basis in en-suite cabins
● Included excursions visiting Innsbruck, Feldkirch, the Silvretta Pass and Vipiteno.
Hotel Nasserinerhof, St Anton
In an ideal location, surrounded by the beautiful mountains of St Anton am Arlberg, on the north side of the valley, this beautiful, recently refurbished hotel offers comfortable accommodation and a warm welcome.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television, telephone and hairdryer ● Restaurant ● Bar ● Spa with sauna ● Indoor heated swimming pool ● Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel ● Lift.
A wonderful excursion to Innsbruck where we enjoy classic Austrian architecture, from the superb Garden Roof Palace to Ambrass Castle. The provincial capital of the Tyrol, it has twice hosted the Winter Olympics and is the largest ski resort in the Alps.
Feldkirch & Silvretta Pass
We visit medieval Feldkirch, a historic city in Vorarlberg, nestled where three valleys meet with a wonderfully preserved old town, plus the Silvretta Pass, paving its way through the mighty mountains with sparkling turquoise reservoirs below.
Enjoy a full day excursion to discover the sights and sounds of the lovely city of Vipiteno. Surrounded by spectacular mountain scenery, the city has both medieval and modern charm, with a strong arts and culture scene. As you stroll around the city, admire the Romanesque frescoes, Gothic Chapels and baroque churches.
European Holiday Insurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
For all holidays to mainland Europe we require all holidaymakers to take out some form of Holiday Insurance.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.