Rhine in Flames River Cruise (Night of Fire Magic)
A fantastic ten day holiday to delight in the treasures of the Romantic Rhine and Moselle as we embark on a wonderful cruise, with 200 castles and palaces, 6 wine regions, charming medieval towns and a landscape of breathtaking natural beauty, all aboard our cruise ship, the MV Virginia.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Seven nights dinner, bed and buffet breakfast and six lunches on board the MV Virginia
• Accommodation on board the MV Virginia in twin en-suite cabins with level beds
• Free tea and coffee throughout each dayon-board the MV Virginia
• Evening entertainment programme and a Captains Dinner
• Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks during lunch and dinner (2 drinks per person)
• Overnight sailings on the outward and return journey on board P&O North Sea Ferries on a dinner, breakfast and en-suite cabin basis
• Included visits to Koblenz, The Rhine Gorge, Boppard, Cologne and Bonn
• Included excursions to the Enchanting Ahr Valley and the stunning Rhine in Flames celebrations.
• A great selection of pre-bookable optional excursions.
With a procession of over 50 illuminated ships casting off from Rudesheim with magnificent firework displays, rousing music and cascades of light illuminating the night sky.
Your River Cruise Itinerary
Cologne ● Bonn ● Konigswinter ● Boppard ● Rudesheim (Rhine in Flames) ● Mainz ● Koblenz ● Cologne.
Set in Rudesheim, one of Germany’s most attractive towns - a stunning display with the back drop of fairy-tale castles.
What better way to discover the delights of the Rhine and Moselle than from the comfort of the warm and welcoming MV Virginia, a firm favourite with our customers who return year after year to enjoy the relaxing ambience of this fantastic ship. All cabins are in a contemporary style and provide the ideal environment to return to after a day’s sightseeing. Relax on the sun deck and soak up the sensational views as you gently meander along or relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy the company of new found friends. Renowned for its superb service, the friendly staff of the MV Virginia, are always on hand to make sure your cruising experience is second to none and always look forward to welcoming you back again and again!
All cabins include twin beds, shower and WC, flat screen television with in-house movies, safe, hairdryer and air-conditioning ● Relax with refreshments in the stylish lounge ● Entertainment ● Sun deck ● Well furnished dining room.
* No lift on board and steps are steeper than normal. Regretfully this cruise vessel is therefore not recommended for clients with mobility difficulties.
Prices quoted are lower deck twin cabins, upgrade cabins are available at the following supplement (subject to availability)
Rear Promenade Deck Twin – £50
Main Deck Twin Cabin - £80
Promenade Deck Twin – £90
Promenade Deck Superior Twin – £120
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. We are able to offer a competitively priced holiday insurance policy. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
National Holidays 2016 Insurance Policy