Italy v England - Six Nations Rugby
Join us for a fantastic seven day holiday combining the thrill of the Six Nations and the beauty of Tuscany. When we’re not transfixed on the rugby match in Rome, we enjoy a cross section of the region, enjoying the local wines, delicacies and countless attractions and sights that make central Italy such a fantastic place to visit. When it comes to the rugby, England has a good chance of walking away victorious, but with last year’s match seeing some new tactics and surprise manoeuvres from The Azzuri, it’ll be no guaranteed victory for either side.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• Overnight stops in a select hotel on the outward and return journeys on a bed and continental breakfast
• Four nights bed & breakfast and three evening meals at the Hotel President, Montecatini Terme
• Admission to Italy v England in the Six Nations at Stadio Olimpico, Rome
• Excursion to Pisa
• Free time in Montecatini Terme.