Please enter a genuine postcode.
Your nearest pickup points will display below. Choose up to 2. Note that the nearest one to you will be treated as the primary departure point.
Searching for holidays...
You have been entered into our Declare Your Own competition. Click here to return to the home page.
Please untick this box if you do not want to receive special offers from National Holidays.We do not pass your details to other companies.
1. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
2. The prize is a choice of any holiday from the National Holidays 2016 programme for two people, subject to availability. The winner will be entitled to everything included on their chosen holiday as detailed on our website, any extra costs incurred by the winner are not included in the prize.
3. The prize will be drawn at random from all complete entries within 4 working days of the closing date.
4. The final closing date for entry to the competition is midnight on Wednesday 30th November 2016. Entries received after the final closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
5. Strictly 1 entry per person. If subsequent entries are found, all of your entries may be disqualified from the prize draw competition.
6. To be considered a valid entry, entries must be submitted using the entry form contained within this page.
7. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of National Holidays, their family members or anyone else connected to the Company.
9. National Holidays accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize.
10. National Holidays reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently delete this Competition with or without prior notice.
11. National Holidays reserves the right to disqualify any entries at any time without prior notice.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
13. The name and town or county of the winner may be published for congratulatory and promotional reasons.
14. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Winners will be notified by email and/or post that they have won the prize draw vouchers.
16. Any prize not claimed within one week from the date of the prize draw announcement will be forfeited and no further claims thereafter will be entertained. We will draw another winner if the prize is not claimed by the original winner.
17. National Holidays reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
18. The Competition is governed by English law.
Our Gift Vouchers are an excellent way to take a National Holidays' short break or holiday. They make excellent presents for Christmas, Birthdays or a special Anniversary. You can order Gift Vouchers online now.