This competition is now closed. Thank you to all our entrants, we will be announcing the winner in due course.
How do you usually spend Valentine’s Day? Do you go for a romantic meal, hit the cinema or maybe you just like to spend a cosy night in with a few DVDs?
How about doing something a little different this year? Here at National Holidays we are determined to shed some light on the January blues by offering bloggers an exclusive opportunity to take part in our fantastic Valentine’s Weekend Away competition! If you are free from the 14th to the 17th of February and fancy doing something a little different this year then check out what you could win below!
The lucky winner will receive:
- A three night stay (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar including dinner and breakfast each day
- Special Valentines dinner on Friday evening
- A complimentary glass of bubbly on Friday evening
- A rose for every couple
- A gala dinner on the Saturday evening
- Four complimentary drinks tokens per person are included on the Saturday with a fine selection of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Evening entertainment programme including dancing and music
- Please note: travel is not included in the prize.
The Claymore Hotel is situated on the banks of Loch Long, in the stunning area of Loch Lomond in Scotland which is full of trail walks, cosy low lit pubs and, as you can see, the hotel itself makes for the most idyllic getaway destination for you and your partner.
How to Enter
Entering is really easy; all we ask is that you share your most romantic moment with us! This can be absolutely anything, it doesn’t have to be Valentines related, but the most important thing is that it means something to you! You can share your story in whichever way you want so feel free to include photos and collages as, in true cupid style; we will be selecting the most romantic one as the winner!
All that we ask is that you post your memory on your own blog/website and leave a link to your post in the comments box underneath! Please note, this competition is only open to bloggers and only entries in the aforementioned format will be accepted.
Here is some inspiration to get you started…
Say you got engaged in Paris and your most romantic moment was your new fiancé feeding you croissants whilst walking under the Eiffel Tower. This collage and a short paragraph explaining the day would be an excellent competition entry!
So why not do a bit of reminiscing and you could be in with a chance of winning this fantastic Valentine’s weekend away!
Due to the nature of the prize, this competition is open to UK bloggers aged 18 and over only, who must be able to make their own travel arrangements to and from the hotel. T&C’s apply.
Valentine’s Day Blogger Competition 2014 – Terms and Conditions/Rules
- The National Holidays prize draw competition is open to UK bloggers aged 18 and over.
- This Competition is promoted by National Holidays Ltd.
- The Competition closes at midnight on 29th January 2014. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize will be a valentine’s weekend away at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar.
- The prize must be taken the weekend of 14th – 17th February 2014. Upgrades are not included in the prize and will be chargeable if you wish to upgrade.
- Strictly 1 entry per person. If subsequent entries are found, all of your entries will be disqualified from the prize draw competition.
- To be considered a valid entry, entries must be submitted by posting a comment on this blog post, including a link to a published blog post hosted on your own site. Entries submitted by any other method will not be accepted.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of National Holidays, their family members or anyone else connected to the Company.
- National Holidays accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize.
- National Holidays reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently delete this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- National Holidays reserves the right to disqualify any entries at any time without prior notice.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The name and town or county of the winner may be published on our Social Media platforms for congratulatory and promotional reasons.
- Any other costs and responsibilities not specifically associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the winners. The prize does not include travel insurance, any costs incurred to get to and from the hotel, any personal costs incurred during your stay including drinks, meals (other than those stated), telephone charges, laundry services, tips and gratuities, optional and additional tours and excursions other than those included in the trip or holiday you book, room upgrades, early and late check-ins and check-outs from hotels. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email that they have won the prize draw holiday.
- Any prize not claimed within one month from the date of the prize draw announcement will be forfeited and no further claims thereafter will be entertained. We will draw another winner if the prize is not claimed by the original winner.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they and any guests have valid travel insurance before travelling.
- National Holidays reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Competition is governed by English law.