Oliver! Musical Spectacular - Live in Manchester
A spectacular two day break featuring the glittering production of Oliver at the Palace Theatre, bringing to life Dicken’s timeless characters in a endearing story of a well meaning young orphan boy who stumbles into a life of crime in Victorian London and asks for more! Lionel Bart’s sensational score includes ‘Food Glorious Food’, Where is Love’ and many more classics. Relax and enjoy a wonderful two days away with an included visit to Liverpool.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Inclusive admission to Oliver at the Palace Theatre, Manchester.
• A visit to vibrant Liverpool.