Cruise, Steam & The Yorkshire Dales
A wonderful break to enjoy Bolton Abbey, a lovely journey by rail on the Embsay Steam Railway, an excursion through the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, plus a canal cruise from Skipton to complete a sensational three day adventure.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bramhope
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
• Inclusive journey on the Embsay Steam Railway along with a visit to delightful Bolton Abbey
• A beautiful tour to enjoy the Yorkshire Dales, taking in the sights of Settle, Hawes, Aysgarth and Grassington
• An inclusive canal cruise from Skipton.